Green Tea Shot Recipe Overview
Classic Green tea shot recipes have a unique sweet flavor. The green tea shot recipe also includes sour flavor which is always a crowd-pleaser. Like other famous shots like lemon drop shots, pineapple upside-down cake shots, and cinnamon toast crunch shots,, the Green tea shot recipe is also appreciated and liked at parties and other get-togethers with friends and with families.
The green tea recipe is a whiskey-based cocktail recipe. The green tea recipe was invented by the Jameson whiskey company and this is referred to as “Jameson Green Tea”. The green tea shot recipe ingredients are delicious peachy, and citrus taste, But these do not resemble the taste of green tea.
If you want to get more info about Green Tea Shot then visit this link: Green Tea Shot Recipe
Why is it called green tea shot?
The name of this tea comes from the bright green color of the drink. Many people say that the name of this tea is relaxing green tea. The green tea recipe includes a sweet taste because of their different ingredients, with this the taste is different.
Do I need green tea to make this shot?
According to the green tea shot recipe, this is not actual green tea. Because it includes whiskey, peach schnapps, sour mix, and lemon-lime soda.
Are Jameson’s green tea shots strong?
The green tea shot recipe taste is not strong. But according to the green tea shot recipe, it contains a good amount of alcohol and also has a powerful kick. It is so delicious. It is very easy to make.
Can this shot be made into a cocktail?
If you don’t like your drink in one sip, try making it a cocktail. Just put it in a large glass like a martini glass or a short cocktail glass and add a little extra sprite. You can also serve it on ice for an extra cold drink.
- Irish Whiskey- Jameson Irish whiskey is most often used for green tea shot recipes.
- Peach Schnapps- This peach-flavored liqueur adds a touch of sweetness to the green tea shot recipe.
- Sour mix – Lemon and lime juice are combined with simple syrup to make the sour mix. A nice sour mix can be found in a liquor store or even a supermarket store.
- Soda – I prefer Sprite, but you may use any other lemon-lime soda you choose. If you want to eliminate the carbonation, use lemonade.
How to make a green tea shot
This cocktail uses a 1:1:1 ratio which you can use if you need to make more than one shot.
- Step One: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Step Two: Add in a 1 ounce Jameson Whiskey, 1 ounce Peach Schnapps, and 1-ounce sour mix. (This is for 2 shots.)
- Step Three: Shake for 5-10 seconds, then pour the mixture through a strainer into shot glasses about 3/4 of the way full.
- Step Four: Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda.
Recipe tips and variations
- If you’re only preparing one shot, halve the ingredients.
- Change it up by adding a dash of lemonade instead of Sprite.
- Refrigerate the sour mix and soda ahead of time. That way, they won’t melt too much ice in the shaker and dilute the shot.
- Do you lack a cocktail shaker? To shake your cocktail, combine the ingredients in a Mason jar or other container with a cover.
More easy cocktail recipes
- Easy Appletini – Delicious sweet and sour flavor.
- Seven and Seven – Just two ingredients are required.
- Mango Vodka – Fun, fruity, and refreshing.
- Malibu Sunset – A 3 ingredient drink made with Malibu rum.